Search – "rychlost ve velmi vysokém rozlišení a počítá otáčky"
Get professional performance from HP’s ultimate RPN scientific programmable calculator—ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals. Scientific projects require accuracy, functionality and dependability for success. The HP 35s scientific programmable calculator delivers them—and more—with features that include 30KB user memory, your choice of RPN and algebraic entry-system logic, a convenient two-line display, and the time-saving HP Solve application.
- Best used for: Engineering; Surveying; Science; Medicine
- Built-in functions: 100+
- Permission usage: SAT Reasoning Test; SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2; ACT; PSAT/NMSQT; AP Chemistry/Physics; PLAN; EXPLORE
- Memory registers: 800
- Memory: 30 KB
- Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries; battery life: 0.73 year @ 1 hr/day (approximately 9 months)
- Power off memory protection: Yes
- Auto power off: 10 minutes
- Display: LCD with 2 lines x 14 characters; adjustable contrast
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 3.23 x 0.72 x 6.22 in
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- What's in the box: Calculator, batteries, user manual, premium protective case
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program is a professional credential offered internationally by the American-based CFA Institute to investment and financial professionalsMore info